Friday, October 2, 2009

The New Weekly Installment

I have been representing our graduate program the past two days at a middle school teachers conference in Des Moines. Some of the sponsors, including me, have tables set up in the lobby of the hotel.  The attendees have a few minutes between sessions to visit with us and then we all go back to our laptops for an hour or so to get some work done. Hence, the blog post right now. 

Anyway, I thought I would add a new weekly feature to my blog...Grad Fact Friday.  So every Friday, I will write a brief post about something you might not know about GVU's graduate program. I will start with general facts about our program and over the course of the year, I will write about in-depth topics.

The fact for this Friday:  Our graduate program started in its development stage over three years ago and our very first cohort of students (21) started in August.  We have 7 teachers, 3 nurses, and 11 business students in the cohort.

See, it will only be a couple of sentences, but informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment