Monday, September 21, 2009

Hello, Blog World

Well, I guess it's about time that I start a blog.  I have read blogs for quite a few years, but I've always thought...what would I write about and why would people keep coming back.  Why not write about what I know best.  After working in higher education for over seven years, I have dubbed myself, "The Graduate Admission Guy."  Now, before my brother-in-law throws a fit, let me say that it's a play on his Morningside College blog called "The Mside Admissions Guy."  He has worked in undergraduate admissions for a few years now and has been faithfully writing his blog for over a year, I believe.  So I thought a graduate school admission blog would be a nice angle and frankly, my name has a better ring to it, Jim.

So for anyone interested in graduate school, whether just considering it or currently applying to schools, hopefully this blog will assist you along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment